Puck of Pook's Hill by Rudyard Kipling, 1906 - First Edition
With twenty full page wood engravings by H. R. Millar. Red cloth boards with gilt symbol and lettering to the spine and top edge gilt. Some marks and scuffs to the boards, fading and slight loss to the top of the spine that has been possibly re-glued, see photos. Age toning to endpapers, stitching showing between at pages 32 & 48 and pages 233-235 with crease to corners. Tiny pin holes up to page x, see photos?. Small crease and a couple of spots to a couple of the 'ads' pages.
- Publisher: Macmillan and Co., Limited, London
- Year of Publication: 1906
- Illustrator: H. R. Millar
- Special Attributes: First Edition
- Pages: x, 306pp plus 10 pages of ads
- Size: 8" X 5 5/8"