The Green Fairy Book edited by Andrew Lang, 2009 - The Folio Society
Beautifully produced in green cloth covers with gilt, turquoise and cream design and decoration to spine and front cover. Decorative endpapers, top edge green and fourteen full page illustrations, mostly in colour. A near fine copy, clean, bright and fresh. Slipcase with a touch of fading, light scuffing to one corner and a few marks but overall in very good condition.
- Publisher: The Folio Society, London
- Year of Publication: 2009
- Illustrator: Julian de Narvaez
- Special Attributes: First Edition Thus - First Folio Society Edition
- Pages: xxv, 354pp
- Size: 10 1/4" x 8" - slipcase
The Green Fairy Book contains a rich range of classic fairy tales, including ‘The Blue Bird’, ‘The Little Soldier’, ‘The Three Little Pigs’ and ‘The Story of the Three Bears’.